I believe in life, in the archetypes, and the capacity of people to write better and better stories for themselves. Astrology is more than information. It’s an invitation to dive into current mysteries, to envision new possibilities, and to work collaboratively with the fascinating forces symbolized by the planets. There may be no better ally and comfort than astrology—except perhaps our nightly dreams—to link us with the intelligence of the invisible world.
In all sessions, I’m guided by your chart (natal and dynamic factors), what you write to me before the reading, and most importantly your questions. These often lead us to the question beneath the questions—the current “thing”—the troll under the bridge who binds you to your mysteries, until you get the proper understanding. Reaching this insight is our goal, as is designing a future that’s filled with greater effectiveness, joy, and grace.
What to expect from an astrology session
- Perspective – You’re the hero. It’s your journey. But who doesn’t get a little lost or parched along the way? Let your chart illuminate the bigger picture. Whether you’re at a fork in the road, on the edge of a cliff, or about to receive great rewards, astrology will give you the deeper significance of this moment and suggest your smart next choice.
- Vision – Sometimes the problem is being too familiar with your story. Changing patterns or getting out of a rut can mean learning to see your life in different terms. Your chart suggests optimum ways to rewrite your past, reconnect with your purpose, and refresh your vision, so that you fall in love with your life—its peaks and valleys—all over again.
- Magic – You’re not alone. In fact, the “gods” are already deeply woven into your fortunes and dramas. Astrology just improves your conversation with them. Identify the archetypal allies you need to thank. Read detailed dossiers on your inner foes and learn how to negotiate with them more artfully. Know which way the wind is blowing. These are more than metaphors. A good astrology reading takes you into the realm of genuine magic, where you don’t predict the future, you create it..
Schedule a session
- Standard Sessions by phone, Skype, FaceTime or in-person. Includes mp3 recording of our session and charts (if you want them). It’s $185 for a 60-minute session; $230 for a 90-minute session (recommended for first-time clients).
- Follow-Up Sessions are a great way to continue the conversation. Schedule one or more Follow-Ups any time within six months of your Standard Session and receive a discounted rate each time. $90/hr
Already booked but need to pay?